Sunday, December 10, 2017

Exhumed 24 Hour Horrorthon - Part II, The Final Four

Made it back down to Philly to finish out the 4 remaining films from 24-hour Horrorthon that was cut tragically short to an indoor waterfall, back in October. Here they are:



1. The Unseen- ended up not hating this as much as folks led me to believe. Still annoyingly dull, but the only saving grace was Katherine Bach.

2. The Dark- ended up being my favorite of the entire day and dare I say, the entire 24-hour show as a whole. Fantastic cast including William Devane (I kept making quiet buy silver jokes whenever he spoke), Kathie Lee Crosby, Richard Jaekel, and a surprise appearance by Casey Kasem. Absolutely amazing to finally see this.

3. Hell Night- honestly seen so many times, I just didn't care. Only saving grace for this film was Linda Blair in that amazing costume, with those amazing fuck-me boots.

4. Toxic Avenger- glad to have finally seen this on 35mm, though all tge key gore scenes were cut. Still hysterically funny.

All in all, it was a great way to finish it out. Big thanks to Harry, Dan, & the rest of the Exhumed crew fir making this happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment